It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs. Mi Flash Tool includes all of the necessary scripts for flashing your smartphone. It makes the process of flashing the stock ROM easier by checking all files for security flaws. Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for Windows from below. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.
Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. If you have accidentally soft bricked or hard bricked Xiaomi Phone, then you can take help of this Mi Flashing App to bring the device back to life.
– MIUI Firmware – Click on your device and download the ‘Stable ROM’ because this is what you need to restore on your device. Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one. The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not. Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1). Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
- Then this Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware on your device without errors.
- If you are looking for any other Xiaomi, Mi, Poco, Redmi updates or other downloads then check Link Here.
- But when you want to manually update your mobile while facing OTA or return to the stock version from custom ROMs, you can use one of the below manual methods.
- If your Xiaomi phone disconnect during the process it may brick your Xiaomi device.
The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience. The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. Installing the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro stock Flash File firmware is a relatively simple procedure.